The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1,000,000 customers in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 266 million Euros in annual sales. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,400 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and intellectually curious (Junior) Business Development Analyst (m/f)who will – together with a team of business developers – push forward our most important company- wide growth projects with data-driven insights & analyses.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Establishing and constantly improving dashboards and other reporting tools for our business development team, so they can optimize their activities in a ‘self-service’ way
- Working with our business development team to derive findings and translate them into clear, relevant suggestions. Being able to express those findings and suggestions with passion and brevity, both visually and verbally
- Developing a deep understanding of key performance indicators for different projects as well as the ability to explain why certain initiatives work well
- Shaping the future of Westwing!
You come with:
- A passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- High interest for growth projects and the fast pace of them
- Very good English language skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Working at global scale (14 countries, >26 million members)