Grover is the fresh alternative to buying and financing!
With Grover, you can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying or financing it. We’re on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world’s resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we’re now looking for a Jr. Category Manager, to support our Category Management team onsite.
- Delivering a strategy for future growth by building the most pertinent assortment of products, across all our markets.
- Managing all the replenishment and inventory tools for stock monitoring and maximising the circulation of our assets.
- Establishing plans that will be presented to the top management on the strategic decision you make (which price point do we target for this category, which marketing strategy we need to implement, which products should we source, what will be the upcoming best sellers).
- Building a very friendly user interface, working closely with the content, marketing and product development teams to bring the best of our products and the subscription experience.
- Leading financial analyses for the category, including promotional strategy, scenario analyses, investment business cases, price increases and innovation projects.
- 2+ years experience in category management, retail, management consulting or similar
- Proven track record of problem solving as an owner, taking on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex.
- Perfectly organised individual with good planning skills and the ability to manage cross functional category projects both within and outside of the company.
- Highly numerate and strategic thinking with the ability to analyse market, category and financial data to identify key trends and recommend creative solutions.
- Fast learning & well organized
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be plus)
- Fluent in English, (German is a plus and other European languages appreciated)
What we offer you
- A high-impact role in one of Berlin’s fastest-growing startups
- Lots of opportunities for personal growth and for making your mark
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Working within a smart, highly motivated international team
- A fun workplace in a modern, spacious office in central Berlin
- Goodies including Fresh Fruit & Drinks and the latest, coolest gadgets
- Plenty of Team Events and Training opportunities
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you’re in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We’re a team of over 50 creative minds, from more than 20 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there’s no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.