ICWE specialises in staging leading international conferences, events and communication campaigns, with a strong brand recognition, in the fields of education, careers, language learning, technology-enhanced learning and higher education. Our conferences and events attract world-renowned and high-level sponsors and exhibitors, uniting key players from a variety of sectors.
We are looking for an International Sales Representative (m/f) to join our team in Berlin.
Working in close collaboration with our Key Account Managers and Project Managers, you will play a critical role in ensuring the commercial success of our conferences and events, through sponsorship and delegate acquisition of ICWE’s portfolio with a focus on developing our present customer base.
If you are looking for a dynamic, result-driven and self-motivated role in a rewarding and international environment we would love to hear from you.
Start date: Immediately
- Identify new sales opportunities through lead generation and target marketing
- Optimise the database through managing inbound leads, prospecting opportunities and sales campaign data
- Promote, manage and close sales for ICWE managed conferences and events (exhibition stands, sponsorship packages, advertisements for online news portals, etc.
- Provide forecasting and weekly reporting of activities to management
- Establish and maintain positive professional relationships with customers and partners
- Communicate our event concept to customers, and illustrate the value created by using our services
- Experience in international sales, preferably in the education and training sector and/or technology industry
- A track record of prior experience prospecting and networking to gain new business
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of international cross-cultural business environments
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools, and the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations
- Dynamic, international team
- Flexible structures
- Open, friendly working environment
- Competitive salary, plus commission