Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
We are looking for an International Marketing Intern (f/m/d) to join our Central Team on its mission as soon as possible. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at getting things done. You can play an active role in our future – an exciting job and a workplace in our brand new Berlin Hero Hub is waiting for you!
- Support the team with tasks such as data collection, creating presentations & more.
- To analyse and quality assess data quality across several marketing channels (SEM, SEO, TV, Mobile, Display, Paid Social) as well as the quality of our app tracking concept.
- To conduct audits and data deep dives to identify inconsistencies in the data sets
- To work with our marketing BI team on maintaining and bug fixing our marketing reports.
- To monitor marketing tracking KPIs and highlight in a timely manner any performance issues.
Your heroic skills:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree – Focus on Marketing or Business related subjects is a plus.
- You think analytically, have an affinity to deal with numbers and think logically.
- You have a good knowledge of Google tools (G Suite) and are comfortable working with data and creating presentations in these tools.
- You are communicative, reliable and a team player.
- You are data driven and have good analytical skills with a strong attention to detail as well as a hands-on mentality.
- Experience with Google Analytics or any other analytics platforms is a plus.
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues.
- The opportunity to learn marketing across a wide range of disciplines.
- Dynamic international office environment with English as the working language.
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy.