MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 20 subsidiaries and 530 boutiques.
- The international event Manager pilot all event concepts project management, coordination & execution.
- Development, production and delivery of international event concepts. – Brainstorm, strategize and propose event concepts and plans.
- On-site event execution, coordination and external vendor support.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Travelling on-site inspections and project managing events
- Brand ambassadors, VIPs, influencers and talent management and management of logistical aspects.
- Creation of guest lists.
- Creation of event press releases.
- Mentor other team members
- At least 5 years of experience in event management or similar role within PR/communications
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to multi-task, strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient negotiating skills
- Flexibility in high stress situations
- Must be flexible to travel, as needed
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be an enthusiastic team player
- Extensive contacts within national and international press, knowledge of media landscape in different territories
- Able to manage budgets
- Able to steer external agencies
- Interest in the world of arts and design
- Great communications as well as presentation skill
- English is a must, other languages a bonus
JOB IS EXPIRED.