The intern will form part of our Translation Project Management team. They will primarily be responsible for providing support to our Translation Project Managers in accordance to the standards of our company.
- Provide support on different phases of translation projects
- Look for corresponding linguists in the data base
- Negotiate with freelance translators and proofreaders
- Prepare job folders and files for translation
- Issue POs for linguists
- Ensure deadlines are met with the linguists according to projects
- Carry out linguistic final eyes to ensure the final product meets clients’ needs
Essential skills and experience required:
- Be able to sign an internship agreement with the University you are enrolled in
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Some linguistic/Translation background
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
For more than 25 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world’s leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $615 million, TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.