As Intern in our Media and Market Development Team you will work closely with our Media & Market Development team to support them in their everyday tasks. You will be able to work on our Media and Market Development campaigns as well as implementing and testing new marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to learn!
- You work closely with our Marketing Managers and assist in the management of performance driven international media and market development campaigns including conversion optimization, tracking and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- You assist in development and optimization of media and market development strategies for both online and mobile games
- You are able to generate new leads by discovering new marketing campaigns
- You are the interface for external and internal partners (e.g. agencies, channels, products)
- You take care of international market research of media landscape for future growth and competitor analysis
- You are in charge of the reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and that revenue objectives are met
- You keep up to date on all media and online marketing trends
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, etc.
- You are proficient in MS Office, practical knowledge in Excel would be a big plus
- You have very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strongly creative mindset
- You are strongly interested in the media landscape
- Online games affinity & sales savvy are characteristics that describe you well
- You have definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills
- You are able to work independently and in a structured way
- You speak English fluently
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flexible working hours, company gym, gaming area, team and company events, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an Intern for Media & Market Development? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichswould be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.