We require bold and determined personalities from around the world to join our ever-growing Sales team in Düsseldorf. You will become a part of a rapidly-expanding, results-driven team of like-minded individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If your background and experience is in traditional inbound/outbound call center work, do not worry you will be provided with all the training you need and endless opportunities to develop. The most important thing is that you are a team-player who is looking for a position you can grow in, and have fun in!
Do you possess the motivation to meet personal goals? Does success give you an adrenaline rush? If you won’t take no for an answer, read on.
All you have to do is record a HireVue video interview and show us why you are the right person for this job. Use the following link to get straight to the first step of our recruiting process: http://trv.to/joinhotelrelations
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for hotels in helping them to optimize their online presence, whether that be cold-calling on the phone, by E-Mail, or carrier pigeon, you will do whatever it takes to bring them in to the trivago family.
- Become an expert on our B2B tool ‘Hotel Manager Pro’, and, using our CRM system you will improve your sales abilities, achieve targets and produce metric reports; developing a sixth sense when it comes to potential clients and their needs.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To possess excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and oral, in your native language, and to speak fluent English (our company language).
- To be ferociously self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry.
- To actively pursue success, and aspire to be a world-class Sales Representative.
- To enjoy being on the phone, and to not shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products.
- To be highly results-driven, with a tenacious attitude and positive desire to exceed ambitious targets.
- To be a sociable and communicative individual who works well individually and in a team.
- The ability to convince others with your open, compassionate personality.
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous acquisition experience would be a bonus.
We are hiring in the following languages:
English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Italian, French, Polish, Russian, Japanese and Hindi.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.