What you will be doing
- Providing technical support for both hardware and software issues our user’s encounter
- Managing the configuration of Windows, iOS and Linux Operating Systems.
- Creating and verifying backups of data
- Responding to and resolving help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Installing and managing the Linux-Servers
- Installing and testing computer-related equipment
More about you
- You have recently finished your Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or a comparable field, or still conducting your bachelor studies
- Internship / Working Student basis
- Experience in managing Active Directory
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Good command of English since it is our company language
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
- You think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Change is not a scary word for you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapt and evolve.
What we offer
- A part-time position where you can learn a lot and develop your skills
- Demanding tasks in a fast-growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
- A multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- Last but not least, regular company meetings where everyone will be well informed about new developments and look at our performances.