Be part of the next big thing in travel and join Zizoo, the world’s leading boat holiday platform. Named one of Forbes’ top ‘Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm’, Zizoo is bringing boat holidays to the mass market, offering over 30,000 boat products across 500+ destinations worldwide. Zizoo’s unique business model and tech suite sets it apart from the competition by monopolising supply and demand while offering a seamless booking experience to the end customer. Backed by Europe’s leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
We’re looking for a high-performing Head of Sales to join one of Berlin’s fastest growing sales teams. If you’re a born leader with a passion for negotiation and motivating others, we invite you to keep on reading.
- Keep team spirit and motivate highly the sales team to achieve the best results possible
- Manage and be accountable for the entire sales organisation
- Provide daily feedback and support to your team
- Develop and empower your team leaders to the next success level
- Manage daily performance and hold regular 1:1 meetings
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Constantly improve the team’s skills by providing effective training and workshops
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Develop a per-country approach to improve different units simultaneously
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Own the booking process and optimise continuously
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in an inside sales management function
- You are talented and motivated; you are objective and collected in all circumstances
- You are business driven – failure on your KPIs is not an option
- You are a solution driven entrepreneur, who is not afraid of trial and error
- You are extremely dedicated to the company success and you’re able to work independently with your team
- Your are living a hands-on leadership mentality and are a role model for your team.
- You have an affinity with E-travel or E-commerce organisation
- You are fluent in English (German and/or additional language is a plus)
What we offer:
- Flexibility in your area to be creative
- Compensation according to profile
- Benefits like discounts, team events and legendary tour, food and drinks, hardware to use privately