The ability of setting up, execute and implement projects will be a crucial success factor in our growth – and this is exactly where you are in demand as an Head of Project Management (m/f/d).
- You analyse and challenge internal workflows and find innovative solutions regarding new processes and technical requirements
- You select as well as live the project management tool and set up our project management procedures
- You overview all projects in Cargonexx, prioritise the project pipeline and report the status to the Management
- You personally are in charge of Cargonexx’ key projects and verify as well as support other project teams in order to increase the projects’ result
- You execute a data-driven approach in regard of independent data analysis and reporting to back up your suggestions for improvement
- You conduct workshops to educate the Cargonexx’ employees in project management skills
- You report directly to the COO, work closely with the management and build up a Project Management team from scratch
We see our talented and motivated employees as our most important asset. But what requirements do you have to meet to become part of the success story?
- You have successfully accomplished a Master’s degree in either Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or Business Administration with very good grades (ideally you have a MBA)
- You can look back at a minimum of four years in professional project management / consulting in the realm of very complex situations in the digital environment
- You are highly proficient in classical but also modern problem-solving skills and perceive yourself as an innovative entrepreneur
- You have excellent Excel and more advanced Data Analysis skills (e.g. mySQL) and know how to report Data accordingly (i.e. with tableau)
- You are a natural leader and are motivated to build up your team but also hands-on enough to ensure the completion of projects
- Your open and committed characterizes you and especially in dynamic work processes the project work starts, which you really enjoy
- You speak fluent English (any other foreign language, such as German, is welcome, but not a must)
What we offer you
As a modern company, we combine the mentality of a start-up with the professionalism of a DAX-30 group. Jump on our train of success and you can look forward to an exciting journey with great prospects!
- Here you will meet a team of like-minded people who roll up their sleeves, have fun at work and make a real difference
- We support flexible working hours as best we can and make sure that the work-life balance of our employees is right
- Personal learning on the job and regular training and workshops are a matter of course for us
- It is important to us that the success we have achieved together is celebrated and therefore we organise events for the team after important phases
- With us you have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the growth of a highly ambitious company