YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: >20 Report to Michael, Director Inbound Marketing
Bring in your expertise and market knowledge to further strengthen our presence in our English speaking Markets.
You will lead a team of 3 incredibly talented people driving new content channels, generating media coverage through PR, and improving HomeToGo’s popularity through on- and off-site SEO measures.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Establish HomeToGo as THE search platform for vacation rentals in the English speaking markets.
- Coach and lead a Team of 3 people, responsible for these markets.
- Develop the inbound marketing strategy for the English speaking markets: content planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Build an effective PR strategy geared towards measurable results through brand-building campaigns and working closely with journalists and influencers.
- Analyze ongoing performance, identify opportunities and define structured plans in the above-mentioned markets
- Support other teams (such as product and SEM) in the product launch and localization of new markets.
- Identify trends and stay informed about the current events and changes in the Travel industry.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in SEO, PR and /or content marketing.
- You have proven knowledge about the markets you will manage and a solid understanding of the media landscape in the English speaking markets.
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team of full time working professionals.
- You have a network of national and international journalists to support our PR strategy.
- You are passionate about content and creatives that drive impact and have experience working with content across performance marketing channels.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with many teams across the organization.
- You are capable to manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
It’s also a great place to work. We were recently ranked as one of the top 10 places to work!
- Best In-House SEO Team, The European Search Awards 2019
- Momentum Awards, Similar Web, 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2018