The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Head of Business Development Marketing (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of Business Development Managers
- Running key Marketing projects to grow our existing channels and evaluate new marketing opportunities
- Task force assignments to address short-term critical group priorities
- Business process improvements across the Westwing Group, e.g. streamlining marketing processes across countries
- Past projects of your predecessors were, among many many others, were setting up our TV strategy, building up our private label product marketing, investigating and implementing several new marketing growth ideas, managing our global marketing peak days
- Working closely and continuously with executives at group and country level
You come with:
- Outstanding academic credentials
- 3-5 years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or blue-chip business development function
- Very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Fluency in English
- Passion about making an impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team