At Blinkist, we’ve created a meaningful product that is growing fast. Our blinks – key insights from the world’s best nonfiction – inspire more than 12 million people around the globe to keep learning new and exciting things each and every day. Our app was named by Apple as one of the very best in the App Store. We received the United Nations World Summit Award in the Learning & Education category, a Google Material Design Award for Brand Expressiveness, as well as an Android Excellence Award.
Paid Content (or native advertising) is a key marketing channel for Blinkist. The articles we produce for this purpose are not conventional advertising or SEO texts, but well researched and engaging content designed to deliver true value to readers. They are advertised to millions of people on sites such as The Guardian, Business Insider, TIME, CNN & BBC in the sponsored content section. For the production of these articles we are now looking for motivated freelancers.
– You write anywhere between 1-4 articles a month and come up with headlines. Each article takes around 2 days to write.
– You iterate on your articles based on feedback from our Country Manager and provide copy for A/B tests.
– You come up with article concepts that could work for Blinkist.
– 2+ years experience in public relations or journalistic writing
– Available for at least 6 days a month
– Excellent English-language skills, especially in writing
What’s in it for you
Freelancers at Blinkist are paid competitively, enjoy creative freedom, and learn from Germany’s leading brand for native advertising.