Who we are
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re currently accepting applications for the Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f) program in our Berlin office.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence you will have the opportunity to have a lasting effect on our business and test your business know-how in a dynamic start-up. Your entrepreneurial drive will have a strategic and operational impact on our business and you will be given the tools and resources to realise your vision. In the process, you will work closely with our founders and senior management, and gain maximum exposure to a highly successful start-up as it scales.
The EiR program
- Assume responsibility for projects that have real strategic and operational impact in one of the following departments: paid marketing, inbound marketing, business development, product management or finance.
- Following a 9 – 12 month period, you will then have the chance to assume a permanent role in your department, or undertake a further rotation and gain exposure to another department.
- Analyze and implement strategic growth opportunities that will take HomeToGo to the next level.
- Cast a critical eye on our current processes and practices and find opportunities to optimise our current approach.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or a similar field, with above average grades.
- Start-up experience is preferred, ideally with exposure to marketing, business development, finance or product management.
- Hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial ambition to build your own venture, or contribute to a start-up.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent MS-Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.