BaseCase is a software and consulting services company based in Berlin, Germany.
We help the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries communicate the value of their products to payers and healthcare providers.
Using our cloud-based platform, market access and HEOR teams in the life sciences industries can create sophisticated apps that are based on spreadsheets, such as budget impact or health outcomes models. BaseCase apps are typically used by Key Account Managers and Medical Science Liaisons.
The Enterprise Business Development role at BaseCase could be your next big career move. We are currently seeking a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. The successful candidate will be responsible for calling, qualifying and setting-up meetings with large pharmaceutical companies (EUR 15B+) while working closely with Key Account Managers to handoff sales opportunities as they arise. The Enterprise Business Development Representative will quickly evolve on an exciting career path based on his/her accomplishments. We offer a dynamic and rewarding environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to sell BaseCase solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into the world’s largest life sciences companies
- Strategic calling to leverage business from both cold accounts and new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities – meetings with Director/VP/and C-level decision makers and influencers
- Collaborating with Key Account Managers and other cross functional teams
- Managing a lead prospecting pipeline within the company’s CRM system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Fluency in English (additional languages are welcome as we work with international clients)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales or as a consultant
- valid work permit for Germany, or otherwise legally authorized to work in Germany (i.e. EU citizenship).