PartnerHero is searching for team members who are very interested in customer service, assisting people in getting more information about a new service, or showing them how to operate a new application. In the role of Support Hero, you will work on one of our client programs and help grow a great company.
- English speaking and writing proficiency required
- Independent worker who can work remotely with minimal oversight
- Able to adjust to unconventional work atmosphere and processes
- Flexibility to travel to get training and be educated on the culture of the company
- Technical proficiency
- Empathetic, polite and friendly communicator with customers
- Ability to make detailed records of errors and prepare relevant details including the steps taken, in order to escalate or to gain additional help
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and identify problems submitted by users in order to reproduce bugs, find workarounds, and provide solutions.
- Effectively retain newly learned processes, product updates, past troubleshooting steps and all the necessary information in order to improve knowledge.
- Great team player, and are goal-oriented with your colleagues.
- High reading comprehension, solutions-oriented, in particular for Windows
- German fluency nice to have, but not required
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Working remotely