We’re a mighty team of more than 250 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work remotely and in-person at six offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
For our highly motivated and committed Marketing Team, we are seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager. In this position, you are part of the Digital marketing team (6 FTE) and you report to the Head of Digital Marketing. You will work closely with the Enterprise, Partner and Content teams.
- Manage landing pages with Unbounce
- Plan and execute lead nurturing campaigns with our Marketing Automation software (Pardot)
- Own Drift (live chat software)
- Use the CMS to manage the website
- Support database building through Content Syndication, via an outsourced provider
- Manage social media campaigns, both paid and organic
- You hold a successfully completed degree
- You bring at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Digital Marketing, ideally in a B2B SaaS start/scale up environment
- You bring at least 1 year of experience in Marketing Automation, landing page creation & optimization and Google Analytics
- You have some experience in social media (paid and organic) and e-mail marketing
- You exhibit excellent analytical skills and a results-driven mindset
- You are a hands on person and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You demonstrate high levels of motivation and an independent and structured working style
- You are an active team player and can communicate on a par with all departments
- You are an excellent communicator (oral and written) in English
- HTML knowledge, GTM and Paid Ads experience is preferred
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? – We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? – There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA