BaseCase provides a web-based platform for creating and distributing
interactive apps. Our SaaS platform is used by eight of the top ten
pharmaceutical companies and by over half of the top ten medical device
companies worldwide to create and distribute interactive presentations that
communicate the value of their products.
As a member of the infrastructure team, you will be responsible for
automating, scaling and maintaining the systems that support and run our
Our production stack is primarily based on Apache, Python/Django and MySQL,
all running on Linux. We also use Nginx, OpenLDAP, uWsgi, Lua and others in
our infrastructure, and use collectd, statsd and icinga for metrics and
monitoring. We use Puppet for configuration management, with a focus on
automation and correctness.
This position requires that you
- are experienced in managing Linux systems and are comfortable on the commandline.
- have a strong understanding of networking/IP.
- can debug issues across the whole stack.
- have experience with at least one configuration management system.
- have a strong programming background and an aptitude for automation.
We deploy to our integration environment multiple times a day, but our
production deployments are well planned, thoroughly QA’d, and deployed during
a sufficient, pre-announced maintenance window. We have strict SLAs to meet,
but we achieve them using automation and planning, preferring a healthy
work-life balance over late night alerts.
Benefits we offer
- Public transport subsidy
- Paid vacation days and company holidays
- A modern office space in central Berlin
- Regular team events
- Gym membership discounts
- Snacks and fruits for a healthy work environment
Do you want to join an international team of over 20 nations and work from
Berlin, Warsaw, NY or wherever else in the world working remotely? Then we are
looking forward to receiving your application.