Delivery Hero is building the next generation of online food-delivery platforms around the world.
We’re truly an international organization, with teams in over 40 countries and 80+ nationalities represented in our Berlin office alone.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
What’s on the menu?
- Take ownership of data science pipelines you design.
- Work closely with data science products and algorithms.
- Support data scientists in bringing models into production.
- Learn and experiment with new technologies e.g. AWS SageMaker, MLflow.
- Run statistical analyses on various datasets.
- Be the bridge between our growing data science and the data engineers team.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience with computing in your Masters or PhD in computer science, data science, machine learning or related.
- Fluency in Python and expertise with Linux.
- Enthusiasm for productionising data pipelines and data science models.
- A willingness to learn and keep up to date with relevant technologies.
- A solid understanding of the computing of a data science workflow particularly cloud computing and production environments including anaconda.
- Interest in statistical models such as regressors, classifiers as well as hypothesis testing.
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Very good English and ability to communicate complex relationships.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring – therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.