We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern (End-of-studies) to join the Product Business Intelligence team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
This is a 6 month internship that is aimed to open to a full-time position after completion.
- Engage within the team and key stakeholders to understand the business vision and reports requirements
- Maintain, run and update existing data analyses, visualizations and reports
- Develop accessible, creative and engaging data visualization to facilitate access to insight
- Format and disseminate the results of these analyses
- Collaborate with other data analysts, data engineers and product owners
Your heroic skills:
- You are about to be graduated from a major engineering or business school with a specialization in Business Analytics or similar academic track.
- Ideally you have already gathered BI/Data Analyst during previous internship(s) for internet companies
- You‘ve already gained first experience in SQL
- Highly passionate about data manipulation, with problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Independent and rigorous working style
- You are a team player and love to think outside the box
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of big data tools (e.g Redshift, BigQuery) and ideally first experience
- You are creative in data visualization (Experience with one of the main data visualization tools – Tableau, Looker, Power BI… – is a plus)
- You have good business understanding and know how to create business insights based on complex data
Why Delivery Hero?
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities we also offer visa & relocation support.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.