A global provider of outsourced contact center services to leading companies worldwide, SYKES delivers customer service for international market leaders that include wireless carriers, credit card issuers, PC manufacturers and more. We provide inbound call support for the Telecommunications, Financial Services and Technology industries. And because no two companies are alike, we work closely with our clients to deliver loyalty-building customer service and technical support. Service is our area of expertise.
For our PLAYSTATION project, we are looking for dedicated, multilingual people, who are answering customers requests by email and telephone in our modern call-center in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- Must speak Arabic Fluently (and English on a B2 level at least).
- Previous customer service experience preferable, but not needed.
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands (for the most part between 9:00 and 19:30)
- Ability to work individually and under pressure in order to achieve group goals
- Basic computer skills
We offer you:
- opportunities to grow within the company or project
- professional Trainings
- a secure job in an international and multicultural company
- contracts between 20-40 hours
- competitive salary
- flexible work schedule