We are searching for a smart and well organised Customer Service Specialist with exceptional Spanish language skills and a passion for travel to join our fantastic team in Berlin.
Driven by our team of over 250 people from more than 40 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. With GoEuro you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, GoEuro makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 600 European transportation partners across 14 countries, GoEuro is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 20 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Customer Service Specialist.
As a Customer Service Specialist at GoEuro you will…
- Communicate between travellers, GoEuro and, in certain cases, our transport providers
- Be the first point of contact for travellers across multiple channels (email, phone, social media) for any inquiries related to their travel plans (e.g. questions about payments and modifying bookings, handling requests and complaints)
- Deliver and maintain a high level of service and customer satisfaction
- Be proactively involved in creating and implementing new service processes and developing training manuals
- You possess superior communication and problem solving skills
- You speak Spanish at a native level and have very good English language skills; additional languages are always valued at GoEuro
- You like taking ownership of cases and are passionate about helping customers
- You are well organised with a constant drive to optimise processes
- You are able to work under pressure and work towards set targets
- You are flexible in terms of working hours (late and weekend shifts)
- Previous experience in customer service or sales is considered a plus
- An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Competitive compensation and relocation support
Are you the person we are looking for? Then please click the apply button. We are looking forward to receiving your application!