We are the mobile bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
- Ensure a best-in class quality of customer service and support on our Social Media channels
- Handling French customer queries on Twitter, facebook, AppStore, and more!
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, PR & Communications to improve customer experience and to innovate our Social Media service offerings
- Support in creating better practice through trends monitoring, analytics reports and data collection
- Support our customer-facing crisis team to handle appropriate customer communication in a timely manner
- Acquire comprehensive Social Media industry knowledge and keep on top of latest Social Customer Service trends
What You Will Bring Along
- 1+ year experience in social media, customer service or related background preferred
- A good understanding of retail banking products, a banking apprenticeship or a bachelor’s degree in business is a plus
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal, native level fluency in French *required *(Business English a must!)
- Good knowledge of social media web technology, search trends and social media innovation
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience and an absolute dedication to resolve customer issues by thinking outside the box
- Reliable, positive and stress resistant
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- International, motivated and open minded colleagues
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Opportunity to help scale one of the fastest growing FinTech in Europe
- Excellent working environment and perks (BVG transportation subsidy, gym subsidy, German classes subsidy, Brown Bag Lunch…etc)