Driven by our team of over 300 people from more than 45 different countries, Omio is changing the way we travel across Europe. With Omio you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to over 100,000 destinations in Europe, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, Omio makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 800+ European transportation partners and providers across 15 countries, Omio is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 20 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Customer Service Specialist.
As a Customer Service Specialist at Omio you will…
- Communicate between travellers, Omio and, in certain cases, our transport providers
- Be the first point of contact for travellers across multiple channels (email, phone, social media) for any inquiries related to their travel plans (e.g. questions about payments and modifying bookings, handling requests and complaints)
- Deliver and maintain a high level of service and customer satisfaction
- Be proactively involved in creating and implementing new service processes and developing training manuals
- You are a talented communicator and natural problem solver
- You speak English at a native level. You are fluent in other languages.
- You like taking ownership of cases and are passionate about helping customers
- You are well organised with a constant drive to optimise the way you work
- You are able to work under pressure and work towards set targets
- You are willing to work most weekends including evenings
- You already have experience in customer service or customer facing roles.
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Annual travel allowance to fund your trips and adventures
- Catered weekly lunches and monthly company events
- Yoga sessions and German classes in our office
- An educational budget for courses or workshops
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities