Fy! is changing up how people shop and brands sell on mobile.
We wanna be how you GET YOUR LIFE. Everything from your favourite bag, your cutest table-wear, that statement art print that makes your morning.
On the flip side, we want to be how emerging brands, designers and artists sell online.
Are you passionate about customer service and building best in class teams of highly motivated, exceptional people?
Are you a high potential superstar? Then this might actually be the job of your dreams.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious customer service pro who dreams of building the customer service team at one of Europe’s fastest growing consumer marketplaces.
The team are the main point of contact with our customers – they your job to make sure they get their orders correct, on time and that they’re left begging for more cool stuff from Fy.
You will have smashed in the first 6 months if:
- Your team is highly metrics driven and all team members can resolve 100 tickets per day and regularly achieve individual happiness scores of 100%
- You have built the resourcing plan for the next 12 months as well as helping define the archetype of an awesome Customer Service Person
- You can mentor and develop people into future leaders and Customer Service stars
What you will do every day
Large and varied, this role will have you getting up close and personal in all aspects of the Fy operation and will allow you to move between different areas of the business
- Speak to our customers and not only answer their queries but find new ways to surprise and delight them, and to keep them coming back
- Identify new ways of improving our customer experience and find opportunities to open up additional communication channels with our customers
- Grow and develop this team, creating new policies and processes, mentoring and developing team members
- Build a high performing, metrics driven CS team that continuously surprises and delights our customers
What we’re looking for
- University degree with a high score
- Min 1-2 years experience in customer service with a proven passion for delivering customer happiness
- Demonstrable experience working in fast paced environment, startup experience preferred.
- You have built and managed teams before
- Fluent English, other languages a plus (especially German)
- You love solving difficult problems and are prepared to throw yourself at any challenge that might come up
- You are comfortable with weekend work
- You’re excited about our brands and about building the best shopping experience on earth!
What we offer
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in operations and customer support in Europe.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be helping build a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay,Common, Fab.com (http://fab.com/), Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)…
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup – marketing, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Huge staff discounts on products purchased on Fy!