Are you friendly, a customer oriented team player? In the heart of Berlin you can start your new adventure as a Customer Service Representative. Are you communicative, have excellent problem solving skills and have a good level of English?
Your main role is providing excellent customer service- handlng customer inquiries by phone and email. Your aim is to create the perfect experience for the international customers. In addition, you also need to be ready to jump in to help with administrative roles whenever necessary. You will work alongside the internaional team with many different nationalities. In other words, this will produce an alternating function relevant international work experience for your resume!
What we offer you:
- Competative salary
- An excellent job in the heart of Berlin and the opportunity to live and work here for a year.
- Extensive paid training
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Growth opportunities within the company
- A varied job with flexible hours
- An attractive employee discount.
What we require:
- You have atleast MBO training
- You are fluent in Dutch
- English proficiency is at a good level to help you converse in the workplace
- Must be available for 40hrs per week.
- A very service-oriented attitude, patience and tactical decisions are important
- Must be available to work in Berlin for atleast a year
- You must be communicative and have a strong problem solving skills.
The start date for this role is soon, however this can be negotiated.