- Internal communication with other departments regarding customer requests
- Contact person for logistic partners (DHL, DPD, Swiss Postal Service) and communication with our distribution centers
- Internal answering of simple to complex requests and reclamations from our first level team
- Correction of address errors of our logistic partners
- Edition of B2B-requests
- Order management and resulting proactive communication with our customers (e.g. delivery delay)
- Internal development and optimization of innovative suggestions for improvement
- Weekly reporting of KPIs and other developments
- Ideally practical work experience in customer care/backoffice/2nd level
- Proven, fluent language skills not only in English, but at least two of the following additional languages: French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Spanish
- Experience in answering complex customer enquiries/ reclamations
- Great communication skills, ability to work in a team and high level of social skills are a must
- Very good problem-solving skills and you enjoy the interaction with our customers
- Proactive, enthusiastic and willingness to make a difference
- First experience in project management
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion with a data-driven approach
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
About Us Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.