Bist Du auf zukünfitge Aufgaben und Projekte bei Blackane neugierig? Schau Dir unser Team Video an. Arbeiten bei Blacklane
Darüber hinaus führen wir Dich gerne hier durch unser Blacklane HQ office in Berlin.
- Support the creation and optimization of campaigns for all business segments across CRM channels including email, SMS, Mobile (push / in-app)
- Analysis and reporting of the performance of the campaigns.
- Support in day-to-day business objectives, including coordination of CRM activity
- Maintain the CRM content calendar and coordinate with Marketing stakeholders
- Sharing and communication of CRM initiatives internally to stakeholders
- Help build better customer lifecycle programmes through data-driven decisions
- Experience with using an Email Marketing systems and building automated marketing campaigns
- Developing testing strategies across all CRM channels
- Assist in the production and HTML coding of responsive email
- Digital native with analytical mindset.
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and comfortable interpreting data
- HTML knowledge and previous online marketing experience a plus.
- Interest in travel industry and passion for people.
- Good attention to detail
- Creative thinker and willingness to consider new ideas and approaches
- Strong team player
- Outgoing, empathetic, eloquent and fun.
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory, another language is a plus.
Gestalte mit uns die Zukunft von Blacklane und:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!