We are searching for a Country Manager to lead our growth in UK & Ireland and support our mission to revolutionise travel throughout Europe. The position is based in Berlin but will involve some travel.
Driven by our team of over 250 people from more than 40 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. With GoEuro you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, GoEuro makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 600 European transportation partners across 14 countries, GoEuro is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 20 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
As our Country Manager for UK & Ireland you will:
- Lead and implement our growth strategy in train, bus and flight travel for the UK & Ireland markets
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with rail, bus and air travel partners in the UK & Ireland
- Lead the direction of a cross-functional team of product and business development managers, engineers, designers, analysts and marketing experts to offer travellers in the UK & Ireland the best way to find and book their travel options
- Work closely with your fellow country managers for markets across Europe, our business development team and other GoEuro teams to continuously improve our product, our value proposition for our partners, and our performance as a company
- Work closely with members of the GoEuro leadership team
- Achieve ambitious performance targets.
- A proven track record of 7+ years leading cross-functional teams, managing senior customer relationships, and achieving ambitious growth targets, ideally in a fast-growing e-commerce environment and/or in top-management consulting
- A keen sense of how to solve relevant, real-world problems with technology and excellent B2C products. Online travel industry experience is a plus
- A self-starter who combines strong strategic thinking, solid analytical skills and the ability to lead diverse teams to deliver results, on time and on budget
- Excellent people and communication skills, tolerance for ambiguity, and the ambition to contribute to building a great company
- English at near-native level; other languages are considered as a plus
- An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Competitive compensation and relocation support