You will also support your teammates in developing marketing concepts and ideas, and share your ideas, techniques, and experiences with Copywriters in other teams. Professional copywriting experience is essential, and an affinity with music production and/or DJing is an advantage.
Please provide work samples with your application.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Transform complex product specs into easy-to-read and compelling copy
- Contribute to the development of creative concepts, product positioning, names, and claims
- Write quality, error-free long copy including landing page text, promotional newsletters, factsheets, and press releases
- Write precise and persuasive copy for ads, online banners, animated trailers, and email marketing
- Write storyboards, subtitles, and description texts for videos
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You are a native English speaker, preferably American English
- You are an excellent writer, with at least 2-3 years’ experience as a Copywriter in the music industry, freelance, or at an agency
- You can write efficiently and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an in-depth knowledge of DJing, music production, music software and hardware (experience with Native Instruments products is a plus)
- As a professional, you respond positively to constructive criticism and change requests
- Ideally, you have experience in online marketing and email marketing
- Fluent spoken German is an advantage
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.