Carnival Maritime – located in Hamburg (Germany) – is one of the leading centers of excellence in the global maritime industry. The digitalized unit supports the operation of the very modern fleet of the Costa Group, currently numbering 27 cruise ships of the brands Costa Crociere, Costa Asia and AIDA Cruises. We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team.
We are looking for you to fill the following position:
Coordinator Travel Services (m/f)
- Entering of Subcontractors personnel data in the dedicated software pursuant to the specific procedure and support of the company badge program for external contractors
- Arranging of travels for Subcontractors personnel, visiting ships for ordinary, extraordinary maintenance and during the Dry Docks/Refitting Works
- Support of gathering information about immigration formalities /visas, when applicable and about any other documentation requested for boarding purposes
- Insurance that all travel needs meet the regulations defined in the company travel policy
- Bachelor degree
- At least one year professional experience in the area of maritime sector
- Very good English
- A high degree of service and result orientation, ability to communicate effectively as well as team spirit
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.