We are hiring a Content Writer for our awesome Berlin office to be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading online content, you will also work closely with the marketing and business development team to provide marketing materials about Paymentwall’s products and promote the Paymentwall brand online.
You will also be responsible for creating and executing advertising content, company newsletters, and press releases.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll do:
- Create, edit and manage written content to help expand Paymentwall’s web presence.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales teams to create new marketing content including articles, promotions, flyers, email campaigns, advertisements and more.
- Help develop innovative marketing programs that engage different verticals Paymentwall targets.
- Tailor pitch decks and sales material for select merchants that are specific for certain merchants.
- Ensure all content created conveys the Paymentwall brand voice and meets the high quality standards expected at Paymentwall.
- Creative individual who can come up with solutions to difficult situations.
What you need to be:
- Passionate for innovation and understand content writing for the digital space.
- Be attentive to detail and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A super connector on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media outlets.
- Interested in the payments industry and willing to learn about new trends.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Media, Communication, linguistics or related field is required.
- Native/Proficient English.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- 4+ years of experience in writing and creating marketing materials.
- Experience in a tech company is a strong plus.
- LinkedIn profile.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- Modern and cool office space in the city center
- Possible business trips
- Unlimited growth potential