Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online delivery platform. Our awesome international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
We are looking for a Content Performance Manager (f/m/d) to join our Central Team on its mission as soon as possible. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at getting things done. You can play an active role in our future – an exciting job and a workplace in our Berlin Hero Hub is waiting for you!
- Analyse local + global ad concepts across digital and offline and provide strategic recommendations to central and local brand teams to ensure we produce high performing creatives
- Understand how we can establish a global “message” optimization strategy to establish which kind of assets (% promotional vs non-promotional, usp communication, etc) should be live in the different regions
- Participate in creative brainstorming and definition of new concepts (together with central Brand team)
- Share knowledge and educate local CMOs and Brand teams about channel and creative best practices to improve the quality of local creatives
- Assist in creating stable / efficient local content creation processes
- Maintain and develop our cross channel global creative report
- Accountable for defining the measurement framework for DH creative concepts
- You have cutting edge knowledge about latest ad formats delivered from our key partners (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snap, Mobile Networks, etc) and help facilitate the testing/knowledge sharing between central teams and brands.
Your heroic skills:
- You have some experience across multiple performance marketing channels
- You have knowledge of creative best practices
- You have an analytical eye for content and can tell which aspects make them perform
- You think analytically, have an affinity to deal with numbers and think logically
- You have fully proficient with MS Office and Google Suite packages
- You are communicative, reliable and a team player
- You are a very organized person able to prioritize tasks.
- You have experience in stakeholder management with the ability to engage and influence
- You are data driven and have exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail as well as a hands-on mentality
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms is a plus
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy