At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today:
feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We’re recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Infarm Marketing Team are the keepers of our brand. We are responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the Infarm brand wherever it is expressed: anything from point-of-sale communication, social media strategy to internal communication and company culture. Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a hands-on and organized Content Marketing Manager to:
- Produce original english content that could be scaled and localised in several markets for our website, CRM activities, performance channels, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Help apply infarm tone of voice along all the global communications channels ensuring customers have a consistent experience with the infarm brand.
- Manage agencies / translators in localization of marketing and communication materials.
- Liaise with regional marketing managers to working collaboratively to localise the global messaging, and identifying local content ideas that could become global.
- Co-develop processes/playbooks for and with regional marketing managers to take the infarm brand global.
- 2+ years of written content strategy & creation experience. Agency or journalistic experience is a plus.
- English speaker to native level with outstanding writing and communications skills – and a real passion for storytelling.
- Cultural understanding of our target to engage with global audience as well as get the appropriate customer insights to understand the user experience, interests and lifestyle
- Experience with CMS software, preferably Kirby
- Familiarity with creating and implementing a CRM strategy
- Familiarity with on-page and off-page SEO principles, as well as have a holistic understanding of offline and digital marketing
- Familiarity with data-driven measurement insights
- Ability to meet deadlines, delivering high quality content and paying attention to the details
- Experience working in a cross-functional, international environment
- Experience with web development is a plus
- Passion for Hydroponics, Agriculture and the Future of Food is a plus
- Experience working with Atlassian software a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!