This position is fixed term to cover maternity leave.
Do you say what you think and have strong principles? Then you’re the perfect fit for us. C&A makes fashion for everyone, while always thinking of future generations and the environment. We like to tread unusual paths, and we look forward to hearing your ideas, concepts and proposals.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Maintenance of all content-related aspects front end (teaser update, navigation etc.) and back end (internal search optimization, promotion and voucher code creation, etc)
- Lookbook and Editorial proofread
- Newsletter final check and approval
- In accordance with Shop Manager, briefing of specific country campaigns
- Track of competitors activities and promotions and update reports and benchmarks
At C&A you can look forward to
- An interesting job in a modern, international working environment.
- An in-depth induction into your new role.
- A positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and a culture of constructive criticism.
- A listening ear to your ideas and an opportunity to discuss them.
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts, an above-average salary package, a subsidised canteen, a public transport travel pass, and the option to work from home.
What we expect of you
- Appreciated is first E-commerce experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. German and French beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a lot of interfaces
- Innovative thinking and solid understanding of digital environment
- Experienced with Microsoft office and Content Management System.
Want to get to know us? Take the first step and apply online via our careers portal.