BaseCase is looking for a talented individual with a health economics background to join our team as a Consultant Trainee in Health Economics & Value Communication. In this position, you will participate in the process of producing value communication tools (‘apps’) for pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Working with a wide range of economic models and data visualization techniques, you will learn how to communicate value messages.
This is a paid traineeship for a period of six months, with the possibility to move into an employment contract, depending on results. This position is based in Berlin, and candidates must be legally authorized to work in Germany.
Value communication is a fast-growing field that is creating many career opportunities. As a Consultant Trainee at BaseCase, you’ll be working at the fascinating interface between the health economics discipline and the realities of presenting novel products to decision makers who operate under increasing economic pressure.
Your responsibilities include:
- Reviewing budget impact and cost-effectiveness models
- Suggesting appropriate visualizations of economic data
- Designing user-friendly apps using BaseCase technology
- Supporting the software development team with usability reports and bug reports
What you bring to BaseCase:
- You have a university degree in public health, pharmacoeconomics, health economics, or a related discipline.
- You have experience with economic modelling.
- You have excellent Excel skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You are an EU citizen or hold a valid work permit for Germany.
- You have energy, a great work attitude and fit well with our team. We enjoy what we do, and we’re looking for the right people to join us.