BaseCase is looking for a talented individual with a background in health economics to join our team as a Consultant in our Berlin office. In this position, you play a key role in the process of producing interactive value communication tools (‘apps’) for pharmaceutical and medical device clients.
You will review existing economic models and implement structural improvements, as well as reviewing other value communication materials, such as value dossiers, to develop summaries of key value messages that can be presented in an engaging manner. The tools you create will be used to communicate HEOR evidence to decision makers and payers at various levels, and contribute to the successful market access and market adoption of our client’s products.
Value communication is a fast-growing field that is creating many career opportunities. As a Consultant at BaseCase, you’ll be working at the fascinating interface between the health economics discipline and the realities of presenting novel products to decision makers who operate under increasing economic pressure.
Your responsibilities include
- Reviewing and improving budget impact and cost-effectiveness models
- Creating appropriate visualizations of economic data
- Assisting in the design and implementation of user-friendly apps using BaseCase technology
- Supporting the software development team with usability reports and bug reports
What you bring to BaseCase
- You have a university degree in public health, pharmacoeconomics, health economics, or a related discipline.
- You have excellent communications skills and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have advanced skills working with modeling software, in particular MS Excel.
- You have a profound understanding of health economic modeling methodologies.
- You have the ability to evaluate health outcomes materials (value dossiers, scientific literature, etc.)
- You have excellent computer skills (including the MS Office suite of applications).
- You have energy, a great work attitude and fit well with our team. We enjoy what we do, and we’re looking for the right people to join us.
- You have the legal right to work in Germany.
What we offer
- The stability of an experienced business with the benefits of a start-up
- A young and dynamic team of over 20 nationalities
- A modern office space in the heart of Berlin (incl. lounge areas, foosball table, arcade machine)
- Public transport subsidy, Gym membership discount and preventive health care courses
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks every day, Friday drinks and regular team events
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally