As a Community Manager at Wooga, you will be responsible for implementing Wooga’s Social Media and Community Strategy, inspiring and empowering millions of players around the world.
At the crossroads of communication and production, you will be working as part of our marketing team and in close collaboration with our in-house game studio teams. You will be the essential link between Wooga and Wooga players, enabling constant communication both ways to turn our player base into a thriving, connected, active, ambassador communities. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Improve and maintain the dialogue between Wooga and Wooga players: be the voice of the game teams to the communities, and the voice of the communities to the game teams
- Publish exciting media content (static, video, copywriting) for our target audience, that resonates with our brands and make them shine to our current player bases and beyond
- Empower our fans to become brand ambassadors
- Listen to players and engage them individually, in a helpful, social and brand-resonating way
- Work closely with the game teams to keep our players well-informed and excited about our existing and upcoming game content
- Monitor, analyze and report on both social media trends and your community building efforts on a regular basis to identify and act on risks, performance, and opportunities
- You have a proven track record as a Community Manager, managing social media channels and communities in the video games, media or entertainment industry
- You understand the ever-shifting social media landscape, and you are able to adapt your voice, content, and distribution tactics to different target audiences
- You can take initiative in the creation of quality media content (static or video), and have a good understanding of asset production processes and Photoshop
- You’re an early adopter of marketing trends, always looking to stay ahead of the curve
- You have outstanding English writing skills and an excellent understanding of the North-American market and cultures
Nice to have
- You are comfortable being in front of a camera
- You have customer support experience, either live or online
- You are able to proficiently write in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Portuguese, or Spanish.
- Become Wooga’s front person and enjoy the balance of autonomy in decision making and teamwork
- Be part of a team who aims at spreading the love and joy of gaming to everyone and anyone
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- We will connect you directly with the success of the company with the stock options programme.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!