Epic is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Arabic speaking Community Lead to connect all our Arabic speaking fans with the teams who develop Epic Games titles. The ideal candidate will have experience engaging online communities across different platforms from social (think Twitter and Facebook) to gamer focused media like Twitch. If you’re a passionate gamer with a strong track record of managing communities, we’d love to talk to you!
- Identifying and working with partners/agencies to ensure player engagement in countries without direct Epic involvement
- Driving social media engagement for all Epic’s games across relevant platforms
- Increasing the amount and quality of content around Epic’s games i.e. identifying/motivating community content creators or create your own content
- Building strong influencer relationships and identifying ways for us to empower them to do more valuable content on an on-going basis
- Helping execute online/offline events that excite players ex. Gamescom, Paragon Exhibition tournament, etc.
- Player empathy, understand and be able to communicate with gamers
- Relationship building capabilities, know how to reach out and maintain relationships with key community stakeholders like partners, influencers, vendors, etc.
- Social media awareness; familiarity with the various platforms and understand their pros/cons
- Online content experience, be able to identify and possibly create engaging content ex. video, art, graphical assets (gifs, infographics, etc.)
This is going to be Epic!