To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Channel Operations Intern (m/f/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has a network of more than 100 reseller/distributor partners throughout Europe, who work across different countries and industry verticals. Channel Operations’ ultimate goal is to successfully grow the partner base by ensuring smooth operations in Channel Sales and being responsive to partners’ requests – it is vital to keep the partners that work with Formlabs happy and engaged.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and have fun working with a lot of data, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why.
- Support our Channel Ops team by handling tickets and partner requests
- Provide partners with necessary information regarding order status or changes, lead and delivery times
- Troubleshoot partners’ requests involving other functions when needed, such as logistics or services
- Learn about the support process to be able to provide all partner communication independently
- Keep our partner data systems and inputs up to date
- Reliable and diligent
- Speak English fluently, another European language is a plus
- Ready to work independently after a thorough on-boarding
- Highly analytical and can navigate through uncertainty
- Are service-minded and can stick to the highest standard processes for all of our partners
- Previous experience in Sales or Services
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry.
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues.
- A fast-growing company in an exciting industry.
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite.
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks.
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG.
- Discount for Urban Sports Club.
- Weekly yoga classes in the office.
- Unlimited 3D prints.
- Fun team events.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.