iZotope, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Channel Marketing Manager who can help drive marketing, PR, AR and event activities for Europe. The successful candidate will work with account managers and product marketing to maintain key reseller and partner relationships and coordination of European channel marketing activities. Reporting directly to the Manager of Sales EMEA, the Channel Marketing Manager will be a key member of the sales team. Clear and concise communication skills, attention to detail, ability to troubleshoot, and thorough follow through are crucial for success.
- Perform exclusive channel marketing, and brand development activities in Europe
- Develop an annual channel marketing plan to include key distributor/dealer targets and MDF activities
- Support sales and marketing activities within Europe
- Accurately and positively represent iZotope and its software and hardware products
- Experience in music, entertainment, gaming or related industry
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to effectively advocate for the sales team and channel customers to influence all functions of the company.
- Work with account managers and the US marketing team to help coordinate channel marketing activities including digital marketing, print marketing, in-store POP, trade shows, localization, and other initiatives as needed
- Assist in customer facing events as needed
- Manage SWAG for partners, VIPs and events and NFR program
- Channel marketing management experience
- Industry knowledge and experience ! Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize activities based on business needs
- Willingness to learn and absorb a lot of information in a high-paced marketing environment
- Willingness to travel (25% travel time)
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English, additional language skills are a plus
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to effectively advocate for customers to influence all functions of the company.
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success
- Passionate, creative, team-oriented
This opportunity is a full-time remote position. The candidate must be willing to move to an iZotope office in Berlin at later time.