We are MyRoof. Welcome!
MyRoof is the international web-based solution that makes roof renovation easier, transparent and more efficient. Together with you, we develop business models and market entry strategies to roll out MyRoof internationally! You will have the unique opportunity to analyze the best market fit, find a suitable business model for MyRoof in various countries around the world – and make it happen afterwards! Apart from further insights into the building material industry, you will gain a deep understanding of market needs and cultural differences.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager in Berlin starting full-time as soon as possible.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the development of market entry strategies, the corresponding business models and be part of the incubation team in the next country!
- Understand the customer needs and pain-points, design service „products“ and identify trends in the industry
- Define business models for new products and services and establish key performance indicators
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, develop recommendations
- Assess internal capabilities and capacities to execute strategies
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next growth opportunity
- Identify required partners for regulatory requirements or support needs
- Be an active part in the rollout of MyRoof internationally We are a start-up – meaning that ad hoc tasks might always occur in the context of venture developments.
As Business Development Manager, you will need:
- master’s degree in business (postgraduate, MBA or equivalent study)
- Good understanding of business concepts and experience in conducting market analysis
- Ability to work abroad – for the time of the incubation to a new country
- Ideally, experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and burning motivation to help us shape our internationalization strategy
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills – always thinking forward
- Ability to work independently and to think strategically as well as creatively
- High affinity with travel and interest in the field of new technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, second language is a plus
Today Berlin. Tomorrow the World.
MyRoof is located in Berlin. You will become part of the international core roll-out team and develop business models of the future. In addition, we offer you an agile work environment in an office where many start-ups work – meaning that you will also profit from insights into best practices of the Berlin start-up scene. We provide an interactive and unconventional workplace, free drinks and always fresh fruit, and and and… Could we catch your interest? Then, we are looking forward to your application!