Req. ID: 126937
Recruiter: Rosario VINCIPROVA
As Business Development Specialist supporting Embedded Business Unit (EBU), you will be a member of the EMEA Division BDM team to develop low and no share business. You will be responsible for the following specific (but not only) activities
- Develop business plan and product positioning for assigned EMEA distribution business;
- Within distribution, identify and develop support strategy for new customers in high growth and high value embedded applications and segments in order to improve business relationship and increase profitable market share;
- Contribute to reach EMEA Division revenue and profitability objectives;
- Work with Sales/FAE to understand customer needs to propose “Best Products Solutions “;
- Enable and support design-in/win activity with preferred product sampling and in line with EBU product strategy;
- Monitor marketplace and competitors for adjusting tactic and securing targeted business share;
- Provide regular customer feedback and updates to central marketing team regarding product roadmaps, product lines and competition;
- Deploy/optimize pricing strategy with the field sales in order to profitably grow business and market share;
- Interact with EBU world-wide counterparts (marketing/engineering/ecosystem teams) for synchronizing on products/segment strategies;
- Keep regularly posted EBU members and management on biz/products status and requirements with proper presentation/data;
- Actively contribute to solve any potential customer issues setting the meeting with key players;
- Analyze customers demand for forecast accuracy and continuity;
- Provide/support customers with regular marketing messages & products update through relevant documentations/presentations/events.
The activity includes:
- Strong field and customer orientation with timely and comprehensive support;
- Strong business acumen with ability to complete ROI analysis on customized product solutions and market assessments;
- Deploying excellent interpersonal skills in communicating, advising, influencing and consulting;
- Deploying excellent problem solving and presentation skills;
- Ability to analyze data/reports, make synthesis in order to propose best possible solution;
- Ability to coordinate cross functional activities between different teams and business units;
- Process oriented, organized & problem solving attitudes;
- Ability to manage short-notice requirements/support.
Education & Experience:
- Engineering Degree and at least 3 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or Product Engineering;
- Good background and understanding of memory products including Parallel and Serial NOR, NAND, eMMC, DRAM.
- Fluent in English required and German desired (speaking, reading and writing);
- Availability to support frequent business trips within Europe or occasional overseas;
- Strong communication, presentation, Powerpoint, CRM and Excel skills.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.