Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup come to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Mexico City, Detroit and Singapore. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
These will be your tasks
Want to put your sales career on the fast track with one of the hottest tech companies in Berlin?Are you a person that never gives up on your goals, is always able to convince and persuade others, and can even turn a no into a yes? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (m/f/d), mainly responsible for the UK & US market.
- Be the face of Productsup while generating and qualifying new business opportunities in your market
- Work together with marketing and sales in order to locate and qualify the best deals
- Clearly present the key benefits of our product to our future customers
- Generate valuable leads and potential clients via outbound calls
- Be a problem solver and find creative ways to overcome obstacles
- Be responsible for updating lead information in our CRM system
- Research and discover new lead generation opportunities
You’re offering these qualifications
- Ideally 1-2+ years of work experience in business development, B2B call centers, street sales/promotion or a similar role
- Hands-on experience handling a high volume of outbound calls per day, supported by email campaigns
- Previously worked with CRM software, ideally also with databases and lead generation tools
- Native-level English skills, both written and spoken
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a positive “can-do” attitude
We’re offering these benefits
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Have you got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!