BaseCase is a software and consulting services company with offices in Berlin and New York.
We help the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries to communicate the value of their products to payers and healthcare providers.
Using our cloud-based platform, market access and HEOR teams in the life sciences industries can create sophisticated apps that are based on spreadsheets, such as budget impact or health outcomes models. BaseCase apps are typically used by key account managers and medical science liaisons.
The Business Development Internship at BaseCase Berlin could be the start to your career. Our team is currently seeking high-energy, driven graduates with excellent communication skills and a natural interest in sales.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance from a three-month internship to a full-time, long-term position in a young and dynamic company.
We offer an innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to get to know BaseCase solutions and jump-start your career!
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into life sciences companies
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
- Become a trusted member of each account team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Be on the forefront of evangelizing BaseCase
- Collaborating with Key Account Managers and other cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English