Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalised user frontends than ever before. With the aim of creating an incredibly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travelers throughout their journey!
We are looking for a Business Development Manager join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Lead the successful acquisition of new service providers, for instance, ground transportation providers, retailers, and meta search engines;
- Identify and develop high-value opportunities and define the go-to-market strategy in next target markets;
- Design and implement tools and processes to acquire new service providers efficiently;
- Make a great first impression to potential travel service providers;
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads to fuel our growth;
- Function as a reliable contact person for potential service providers from the first contact to conclusion of agreement;
- Work closely with product team to communicate service providers’ needs and constantly improve the platform.
- 2+ years of relevant Business Development experience preferably in the B2B, SaaS or travel startup field;
- Understanding of platforms, APIs, 3rd party integrations, mobile technologies, micro-services architecture is a big plus;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate ideas effectively within cross-functional teams;
- A network in the travel industry is a desirable plus;
- Fluency in English is a must, German skills are of advantage.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great access to great food and transport connections;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!