Who Are We?
At HeyJobs, we understand the value of great people, which is why our team comes first in everything we do. We offer challenging and diverse roles that uncover opportunities to grow and excel, with the support of first-class managers throughout. Our people have real-time impact on the business and we’re excited that their passion shapes what we become as we scale.
With the brightest minds and an all-round brilliant team spirit, we feel lucky to have uncovered the winning formula that has forged the happiest team in Berlin.
What Do We do?
HeyJobs is a cutting edge and highly performant talent acquisition platform (TAP).
Our marketing automation uses Machine Learning and other sophisticated technology to provide our clients with an easy to use but highly powerful performance marketing & software product. We enable them to reach the right candidates with just one click and hire at scale across multiple platforms. We excel especially in the critical volume hiring segment where we reach both actively looking and passively interested candidates. With our proprietary algorithm that optimises our clients’ budgets on a daily basis, we make sure that they get the most applicants possible.
- Establish creative ways to improve your direct customer relationships.
- Tailor performance marketing and recruiting strategy suggestions, and introduce our HeyJobs value proposition
- Communicate and consult customers and potential proactively, via phone, in-person, via video-conferencing and email
- Provide strategic advice and help our recruiters to get the best experience from their HeyJobs performance marketing investment by working with them in a consultative role.
- Transfer knowledge and experience to your fellow colleagues
- Design and implement programs to improve the general recruiter experience with HeyJobs to drive further loyalty and growth
- Share and collaborate with our Product and Service team members on new feature development, through your direct relationship with advertisers.
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience, or demonstrated interest, in sales, cold calling, customer support, business development, account management, marketing and/or consulting
- Demonstrated record in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects at a time while paying careful attention to detail
- Strong empathic ability to really understand our customer and cater to their needs
- Experience in leading, mentoring, motivating and collaborating with teams or colleagues.
- Interest in online marketing and/or recruiting
What we offer
- An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work closely with and learn from an experienced team of developers & product managers
- A quality oriented development culture – we’re proud of our code, practice TDD, like to pair when needed and use continuous integration
- A fast-paced environment with work which will have a direct impact on HeyJobs
- An amazing team culture with regular team and company events
- A feedback-seeking culture that helps your professional and personal growth
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies
- An amazing office in Berlin Kreuzberg with lots of room for individual development
We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re excited to hear from you!