Brand Manager (f/m/d)
As YAGER’s Senior Brand Manager you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty sculpting The Cycle brand experience for our players. You are our creative mastermind who knows how to deliver impactful marketing campaigns to the public and help us to establish The Cycle among the PC Gaming landscape.
You will drive our content marketing with a focus on branding, creative writing, CRM, PR and advertisement campaigns. You work hands-on and deliver results on a tactical level as well as partnering with our Head of Publishing, Executive Producer and Studio Management at the strategic level. You’re creative and able to see opportunities and come up with new and exciting ways to deepen our relationships with our players and drive initiatives pro-actively that challenge convention towards the goal creating our own, remarkable product appearance in the market.
Playing it safe is not in your DNA and you’re not afraid to do things not yet tried by others to give us an edge in a hyper-competitive market.
You love working with other talented and creative pros to design and develop experiences that genuinely engage players and provoke enthusiastic conversation and community created content.
- Develop a remarkable and appealing brand strategy, shape the brand identity and define the right brand elements
- Go-to-market: transform your strategy into tactical campaigns on those channels you feel best for your goals
- Oversee and track the performance of your campaigns, react and modify in order to increase the effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with the development and publishing teams to ensure that a maximum of consistency in the player-facing activities is delivered
- Oversee the production of all communication pieces and take care that those are aligned to your brand strategy
- You own the topics PR, Digital Marketing, Event, and CRM. Work with external agencies to carry out our consumer promises and attract the market
- Unlock new collaborative relationships with media partners, hardware manufacturers etc.
We’re looking for an ambitious and creative Brand Manager to level up our knowledge and expertise and has the following characteristics:
- 3+ years of industry experience, ideally in a brand manager or near-by marketing role
- Ability to deliver under deadlines and time constraints
- Creativity and writing skills: you are the master of words and full of ideas and you can use them to your advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Avid gamer with knowledge, passion and understanding of various games and game types
- A real team player! Needless to say, that’s how we work!
- First-person shooter experience is a plus
- Experience with the free2play business model is a plus
- Experience with agile project management is a plus
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance
Occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
Hot and cold beverages of your choice
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library
Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events
Summer and Christmas Party
Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings