- P&L for the USA region
- Deliver monthly USA revenue targets and oversee marketing budgets.
- Analyze KPIs.
- Develop deep understanding of the USA target and market. Uncover consumer insights. Identify and define prime prospect targets and value propositions unique to USA region.
- Establish channel strategy with channel managers (performance marketing, content, CRM, b2b.
- Partner with cross-functional partners (operations, product, sales, marketing) to execute strategy.
- Drive innovation within existing performance marketing channels and explore new opportunities.
- Cross-functional leadership / Influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic leadership
- Turning consumer insights into business building campaigns
- Can-Do Entrepreneur
- Flexibility (adjust to changing conditions)
- 5+ years consumer marketing, digital marketing or strategic planning with strong international exposure
- Executing offline and online campaigns
- Brand management at consumer products company (preferred)
- English native (preferred)
- Working within the educational industry and/or an online subscription business models (preferred)
Our offer to you:
- The opportunity to be part of the future of language learning in a young and international team in Berlin
- High degree of autonomy
- Open communication and responsibility from day one
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French)
- A nice office in the center of Berlin